Lake View Hill Park is perched on a hill overlooking the Northside of Madison in Dane County, Wisconsin. This 48 acre park is the former site of the Lake View Sanatorium, built in 1930 for the treatment of tuberculosis.
The property includes:
- 26 acres of upper woodlands
- 15 acres of meadows, including the original great lawn
- and the original sanatorium buildings that now house the Dane County Human Services Department
Learn more and get involved!
- Find the Friends of Lake View Hill on Facebook!
- Get our email updates by joining our Google Group email list!
- Join as member to support the park!