- May 20th and June 10th – Herb Walk – 1pm – 2pm – Meet near the Water Tower – or more details and to tell us you are coming on Facebook – AAttend one or both to see spring and early summer native herbs in the park.
- May 12th – Annual Bird Count – Meet at 6:30 am near the Water Tower – Link to Facebook Event.
- February 17th – The Annual Meeting of the Friends of Lake View Hill Park (FOLVHP) was held on Saturday, Feb 17th. The agenda included:
- Presentation from the UW Urban Canid Project
- Review of the recommendations in the park’s 2009 Master Plan and 2011 Cultural Study with reports on progress made to date
- Review of 2017 activities and plans for 2018
- May 23 and 30 – Malcolm Shabazz High School – Pull Garlic Mustard and plant nattive seeds
- May 17 – Johnson Bank Community Day – Pull Garlic Mustard and plant native seeds
- May 10 – American Family Insurance – piling brush for wood chipping
- May 1-4 – Operation Fresh Start – Native Restoration near Dorm Veranda
- April 21 – Earth Day Clean-Up and Bluebird House Assembly
- All meetings are at 5pm on the 2nd Tuesdays in the Lower Level Conference Room in the Dane County Human Services Building. The building is locked so if you plan to attend, send an email to email@example.com so we can look for you. If you arrive late text 608-217-6022 or 608217-5512 for entry.
- May 8
- June 12
- August 14
- September 11
- Dec 11
See archived past year events